torstai 24. helmikuuta 2011

Tired but happy^^

Looong day long week! So much to do...still. But I am happy about things I got complited! Here few of those:
(c) JennV

(c) JennV newest lamp "Desert Rose"
(c) JennV "Desert Rose" in day light

(c) JennV

(c)JennV

Our Assigment was to explore the soul of light when it is used with wooden strings. This was my solution and it came out so easy that I could imagine this idea has been in me for long time. I am really looking for to get back home and put that lamp on use!

(c)JennV Trunk Stool

(c) JennV Trunk Stool

(c) JennV Trunk Stool

(c)JennV Trunk Stool
(c)JennV  Trunk Stool




My first stool. I started just to practise my wellding skills but it ended up been quite beuty...well designer is always designing. I could really say that this is product of inspiration, because there were no projection from this one...I just made it and I love it! I am kind of thinking that sould I still go with black? I am not so pleased with the white now...


(c) JennV "Drop"

(c) JennV "Drop"

(c)JennV White Drop

(c) JennV White DropJust a simple bowl... I really can not say anything else about it. So let it speek for it self..  

(c) JennV scarf or jewel holder




(c) JennV




(c) JennV Wall Hanger

(c) JennV Wall Hanger
(c) JennV Wall Hanger

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti